The Grape Escape
September 29th, 2011
Ignite Your Senses at this year’s annual wine tasting and auction with special guest artists, The Consonance.
In the sleek showroom of Edmonton BMW, you will sample savoury wines and are sure to find new favourites. The Grape Escape offers an exquisite selection of wines you won’t want to miss!
Here’s a sneak peak at some of the wines that will be available for sample:
- Quail’s Gate Stewart Family Reserve Pinot Noir, Okanagan BC (55.00)
- Stags’ Leap Winery Viognier, Napa California (32.00)
- Telmo Rodriguez Gaba do Xil White, Valdeorras Spain (19.99)
- Punto Final Malbec Reserve, Mendoza Argentina (28.00)
- Renwood Old Vines Zinfandel, Amador California (40.00)
- Sean Minor Four Bears Merlot, Napa California (39.99)
- COS Pithos, Sicily Italy (52.00)
- Donatella Cinelli Colombini Brunello di Montalcino, Tuscany Italy (68.00)
- Bussola Amarone BG, Veneto Italy (85.00)
- Montevetrano di Silvia Imparato, Campania Italy (110.00)
- Emiliana Winemaker’s Selection Syrah-Mourvedre, Colchagua Chile (24.99)
- Cedar Creek Riesling, Okanagan BC (21.99)
- Mollydooker The Boxer Shiraz, McLaren Vale Australia (42.00)
Our chef has come up with a beautiful menu of hors d’oeuvres for the evening! E.g. apricot stuffed pork tenderloin with a Saskatoon berry and chardonnay au jus, pancetta crisps with herbed goat cheese and olive, chorizo stuffed tomatoes with emmental, etc.
Featured items in the auction include a 2012 Edmonton Rush flex pack, a hot air balloon ride, a ride along with the Edmonton Police Service, two weekender passes to the Scotties Tournament of Hearts and much more.
This fundraiser is your opportunity to support the Edmonton Meals on Wheels meal subsidy program. Proceeds from the event will be used to alleviate a portion of the meal cost for local seniors who are on a restricted income and cannot afford the full price of a nutritious meal.Thursday, September 29 7 p.m. Edmonton BMW 7450 Roper Rd Tickets $60 each
Tickets will be available at the door.
Please note: This venue is NOT wheelchair accessible as activities take place on both the main floor (lobby) of Edmonton BMW and upstairs in the loft. The loft is ONLY accessible by stairs.
Sponsored by: Habitat Studio & Workshop Ltd., REALTORS’ Community Foundation, Roy Financial Services, Adroit Investment Management Ltd., Servus Credit Union, Edmonton BMW, VINOmania and Global Edmonton.