Link to raffle page is HERE
Not looking forward to another summer in your backyard?
Is it time for a makeover?
Then enter our raffle and you could win a $1500 gift certificate from Greentree Outdoor Living to make that happen!
That's right! Our kickoff to summer is this awesome raffle that would not only give the winner the chance to start a marvelous makeover but also:
- a brand new traveler BBQ!
- an assortment of meats from the NAIT MEAT SHOP!
- an assortment of beverages from BIERA along with a sweet new T-shirt!
Tickets are on sale from June 1 to 21 and the winner will be drawn on June 22!
The total package value is just under $2,000 and will help brighten up your summer at home, while 100% of the proceeds from the raffle will go to support Meals on Wheels! Win-Win!
The link to purchase tickets is HERE and it will go live Tuesday, June 1 at 8am!
So, what exactly is all in the in this prize pack? Let's look!
- a $1500 gift certificate from Greentree Outdoor Living that will give you
- A professional landscape design consultant will visit you at your home to help come up with ideas and create a concept for a landscape design that will compliment your home and lifestyle.
- The landscape designer will then create a design for your landscaping including a 3D virtual walkthrough of your future project. This will bring your vision to life, and the designer will work diligently with you to make sure the design captures every detail, big or small, to make sure the project is what you envisioned.
- Once the 3D model is complete, a scaled architectural master plan of your project is created.
- Greentree will then present you with the proposal and final designs, which are yours to use at your discretion. Greentree is more than happy to provide the service and bring your project to life. However, if you would like to complete the service yourself, the design is yours for you to complete your project.
(Available to Edmonton & Area, if out of city travel is required, there is a $1/1km surcharge)
- A brand new Coleman RoadTrip 225 Portable Stand-up Propane Grill!
- an assortment of meats from the NAIT Meat Store which will include 4 Sirloin steaks, 4 pork loins, 4 chicken breasts and 8 hamburger patties!
- an assortment of beverages from Biera which will include;
Songe d'une Prairie Sauvage - 750mL bottle
"This collaboration with our friends from Brasserie Dieu du Ciel! is a turbid mashed lager, fermented in Spanish red wine barrels then conditioned with Brettanomyces for 8 months. This process results in floral, honey character, with over ripe fruit and light Brettanomyces notes. It picks up subtle wine fruitiness and tannin from the barrels and finishes with a delicate tart acidity."
Mentis Oculi - 750mL bottle
"Mentis Oculi is the second release in the Dry Hop Series. This blend of one and a half year mixed-ferment barrels is a collision of two worlds. Old World Tettnang and New World Simcoe, two wildly different hops, blend delightfully to dry hop this beer. The result is honey floral, ripe papaya, and light menthol hop character balanced by a full, round texture and medium-light acidity."
Un Petit Peu - 750mL bottle
"Un Petit Peu (Translation “A Little Bit”) is the first offering in our Dry Hop Series. This blend of one year old mixed-ferment barrels was lightly dry hopped with the French hops Mistral and Barbe Rouge. The unique hops impart red berry aroma and flavor to this bright, light acidity beer. "
Union Bhoys Lager - 4-pack cans
"Union Bhoys Lager was brewed in celebration of the soccer team in Brussels, Belgium: Union St-Gilloise. This lager was brewed with both wheat and barley, giving it a hazy yellow colour. It has floral and melon fruit aromatics, with clean malt, honey dew, and lychee flavours followed by a dry, lightly bitter finish."
Duncan - 4-pack bottles
"Brewed in honour of one of our assistant brewers, this smooth dark lager has chocolate wafer, cola, and dark cherry notes both in the aroma and flavour. It has low bitterness and finishes very clean and dry. It deftly walks the line between satisfying sipper, and crushable lager."
Ticket prices are as follows;
1 for $5.00 (Limit 100)
3 for $10.00 (Limit 100)
10 for $20.00 (Limit 150)
25 for $25.00 (Limit 200)
Full contest rules are on the site.
For any additional questions, please contact Edmonton Meals on Wheels at 780.429.2020 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org!