It's the most wonderful time of the year! We are hosting our annual gift drive this year and we could use your help!
Christmas is a season full of memories! From our childhood we remember the trees going up, the lights being hung and the intrigue and happiness of receiving a Christmas gift. While the holidays are a time to be with family and loved ones, this time of the year can be especially lonely for those who live by themselves, have no family in town, or have health issues preventing them from leaving the house. It can be isolating, lonely, and lack a joyful feeling.
You can make it a special Christmas for your homebound and isolated neighbours this year by participating in our Holiday Gift Drive!
1. Check out the wish list that we created (below)
2. Safely shop for gift items – or order online and ship directly to us!
3. Safely bring gift items to our office, or one of our drop-off locations (more details coming soon) - prior to December 22nd! Please call before drop off.
Alternative drop off locations:
- Nurse Next Door Home Care Services - Edmonton SW (second floor across from the ladies washroom)
Glenora Park Presentation Centre
12520 102 Ave Edmonton, AB T5N 0M3
- Call Amanda (587-926-7934) or Anthony (780-566-0369) to confirm drop off times.
Questions? Call us at 780-429-2020 or email email@example.com.