Your donation is feeding the body and soul of seniors, disabled and housebound residents of Edmonton.
We believe each person has the right to live an independent life. We also believe that age, mobility or injury should not dictate a person’s quality of life. When you donate to Edmonton Meals on Wheels, you are helping to ensure our clients receive a tasty, nutritious, affordable meal. You are also helping them in many other meaningful ways.
- 83% of Meals on Wheels clients say our service improves their health
- 87% say it makes them feel more safe and secure
- 92% say it enables them to remain at home
We strive to keep our costs low and make our services available for all. To do that, we need your help. We work hard to ensure that your donation goes where you want it. The bulk of our fundraising efforts go towards supporting meal delivery as well as our programs and services, which include our meal subsidy program.
You’ll also be pleased to know:
- Annual Reports and full audited financial statements are available for donors who request them.
- We maintain accurate records and guard against the trading or selling of donor lists.
- All financial donations receive a taxable donation receipt.