Store to Door®
Store to Door® is a personalized grocery shopping, delivery and shelving program for low and moderate income, homebound and disabled Edmontonians unable to do their own grocery shopping. We match clients with a screened and security-checked volunteer who ideally lives in the same neighbourhood.
How does it work?
- Our clients are asked to prepare a grocery list (which should include specific brands, sizes, flavours and quantities for each item).
- Our volunteers get the grocery list, does the shopping, and then delivers the groceries to the client’s home.
- Our volunteers schedule shopping trips directly with the client.
Who is eligible?
Clients who are homebound and unable to shop or have limited assistance.
Eligibility is also based on:
- Income level
- Residency within city limits
- Volunteer availability
There is no minimum age restriction.
How much does it cost?
- Total cost of groceries plus a delivery service charge of $7 per shop
- Minimum order: $40 per shop
- Maximum order: $200 per shop
- Valid coupons are accepted.
How do I pay?
Call to ask about payment options, 780-429-2020.